Animal Cruelty Investigations Workshop – Raleigh NC
July 21 @ 8:00 am - July 22 @ 5:00 pm
This 16-hour workshop is two days full of investigative topics centered around animal cruelty investigations. Topics for this workshop include dangerous dog investigations, animal hoarding investigations, animal cruelty and neglect, animal welfare assessments, the starvation process, body condition scoring, and more.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Animal care and control agencies that play a role in protecting animals from abuse and neglect.
- Newer officers that need an orientation to the animal cruelty investigation process.
- Veteran officers that want to learn the newest investigation techniques.
This workshop is approved for 16-hours of continuing education units by the American Animal Cruelty Investigations School.
Completion of this course requires that all registrants attend the entire course, participate in all discussions and hands-on training exercises, pass a written examination with a score of 80% or higher.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance and continuing education units issued by the American Animal Cruelty Investigations School. The amount of continuing education units will be based on the number of hours the attendee participates in the workshop.
- <8 hours of attendance = 0 CEUs
- 8-15 hours of attendance = 8 CEUs
- 16 hours of attendance = 16 CEUs
Workshop fees are determined by the following:
- Credit card payments – the date that the card information is provided to AACIS.
- Check payments – the USPS postmark date on the envelope.
Early Registration Fee – $300 (pmt deadline June 16, 2023)
General registration Fee – $350 (pmt deadline June 30, 2023)
Late Registration Fee – $400 (pmt deadline July 14, 2023)